top of page
The composition recital encourages students to create their own compositions and supports teachers to add composition elements to their studios. Students are also encouraged to perform their original work before the WSMTA Student Composer Project in February.
As in past composition projects, Louise is most willing to mentor or assist teachers or their composition students, at no charge.
For more information or to sign up, contact our Composition Recital Chair: Louise Nedela.
Composition Recital Details:
Date: January 10, 2021, 4pm
Location: Zoom Recital via pre-submitted video recording
Registration Form: Online
Location: Online via Zoom
- Registration Deadline: December 15, 2020
- Video Submission Deadline: January 2, 2021
- Composition Details:
- May be solos or ensemble - theory based, improvisation, or arrangement of music or verse in public domain
- Composition maximum length - 5 min
- Any instrument or voice
- Composers are responsible for providing performers
- Composers are responsible to prepare and submit video recording
- Composers are to give a verbal synopsis of their piece
Chair: Louise Nedela
MTACC Student Composition Recital
bottom of page